GENEVA – General Motors Corp. confirms it may use its Corvette platform as the basis for another rear-drive performance car for Chevrolet. Although executives caution that’s just one option should it decide to build a car similar to the Chevrolet SS performance sedan concept unveiled in January at the Detroit auto show, it is an avenue particularly favored by Dave Hill, GM vehicle line executive-performance cars. Hill says work is under way to see if developing a 4-door off a modified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.