NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. names veteran Buick dealer Otis Thornton as owner and operator of its Chevrolet and Saturn dealerships at the new Harlem Auto Mall, which will be the largest auto dealership complex in Manhattan. "Otis Thornton has been a valued GM dealer since 1993 and has shown strong entrepreneurial skills," John F. Smith, GM group vice president-North America vehicle sales, service and marketing, says of Thornton, who operates a Buick dealership in East Brunswick, NJ. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.