General Motors Corp. names Australian Kevin E. Wale as president and managing director-GM China Group. Wale, who has served as vice president-GM Europe, and chairman of GM’s Vauxhall division and U.K. operations, replaces Phil Murtaugh, who resigned from GM on Wednesday for personal reasons. (See related story: GM China Chief Resigns) “Kevin has a proven track record in sales, marketing, planning, finance and overall management,” says GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. “In addition, his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.