General Motors Corp. names commercial real-estate developer Armando Codina to its board of directors effective March 4. Codina is chairman and CEO of the Codina Group, a privately held Florida commercial real-estate firm founded in 1979 that has been called the largest commercial developer in the state by a regional magazine. He previously was president of Professional Automated Services (P.A.S.), a firm he founded in 1970 to provide data processing services to physicians. With Codina’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.