DETROIT – General Motors Corp. succeeds its successful 0% financing offers with rebates of $2,002 on all purchased or leased ’01 and ’02 models. The offer, dubbed “GM Overdrive,” will run until Feb. 28. News of the offer surfaced earlier than GM planned when a commercial touting the new offer aired prematurely in the Chicago area. GM’s 0% initiatives expired on Jan. 2, with similar offers from rivals Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG due to expire in the coming weeks. Launched to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.