General Motors Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. have joined forces to develop the next-generation S-10 family of small pickups, a program expected to yield 500,000 units annually — the largest project undertaken by the two in their 30-year partnership. The Isuzu-badged concept truck, recently unveiled in Tokyo, will give way to production versions for both Isuzu and GM with distinct exteriors. The vehicle’s development is a joint effort that leverages each other’s resources and engineering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.