General Motors Corp. and Thai oil-and-gas company PTT Plc agree to a partnership to develop advanced alternative fuels in Thailand and other countries in the Southeast Asian region. GM CEO Rick Wagoner signed the agreement during a recent visit to Thailand to announce a new 15 billion baht ($445 million) clean-diesel-engine facility and upgrade an existing vehicle assembly plant in Rayong province. The first application will be the next-generation Colorado small pickup truck sold in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.