WARREN, MI -- General Motors Corp.’s assembly plants will undergo 42 product launches during 2002-’04 -- nearly half coming in 2003 -- according to charts in the auto maker’s technical center here where earlier this week the media was given a presentation regarding GM’s manufacturing improvements. Without providing details about the vehicles, the charts indicate there will be 19 product launches in 2003 -- five in every quarter except October-December, when production of four vehicles will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.