Despite the country's current economic difficulties and struggling car market, General Motors Corp. is pledging to remain in Argentina for the long haul. In a wide-ranging interview, Frederick A. “Fritz” Henderson, president-GM Latin America, Africa and Middle East, says “there are some positives” on the horizon for Argentina and that an uptick in consumer confidence would provide a relatively quick shot-in-the-arm for industry car sales. Henderson also says there's big potential for GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.