VIENNA – Serial production of second-generation Opel Zafira multipurpose vehicles is under way at General Motors Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. operations in Gliwice. The Zafira, which already is manufactured at the Adam Opel AG plant in Bochum, Germany, is a new model for Gliwice. Zafira third model range for Gliwice plant. The Zafira is the third model range made at the plant. Until now, the Polish facility produced the Opel Astra Classic II and Opel Agila microvan, plus the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.