General Motors Corp.’s Powertrain Div. will centrally locate all powertrain product engineering and laboratory services at its new Pontiac (MI) Campus. The $385 million investment there will include construction of a new 431,000-sq.-ft. (40,039-sq.-m) addition to inhouse testing labs and equipment. Some 1,600 workers will be based at the redeveloped site, including 400 already based in Pontiac, says a spokesman for the Michigan Economic Development Corp. The MEDC provided a Brownfield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.