The ’07 Saturn Sky Red Line, powered by General Motors Corp.’s highest output 4-cyl. engine, will base at $27,895, Saturn Corp. says. The high-end variant includes the direct-injected 2L turbocharged Ecotec 4-cyl., mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with self-adjusting clutch. The same engine powers the ’07 Pontiac Solstice GXP and Opel GT roadsters. It produces 260 hp and marks the auto maker’s second application of DI in gasoline engines and its first use of the technology in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.