TRAVERSE CITY, MI – General Motors Corp. Vice Chairman-North America Bob Lutz spends a sizable portion of his address at the Aug. 7 Management Briefing Seminars here indicating GM is seeking a new era of cooperation with its suppliers, but some large suppliers remain skeptical. Bob Lutz, with GM North America President Gary Cowger in background “They’ve held us hostage on pricing,” one supplier CEO tells Ward’s. “They must’ve come up with that (a new policy of warmer relations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.