Although they appear to be distinctly different applications, Mr. Mueller emphasizes that GM learns plenty from its experience in developing gasoline marine engines, where it reportedly has a dominating 98% of the U.S. market. MIAMI — If it hasn't already ordered one, the DEA (Drug Enforcement Admin.) may want to take a look at a high-powered speedboat capable of exceeding 100 mph (162 km/h) as a weapon to nab ocean-going drug-runners who flourish here in southern Florida. At least for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.