LAKE ODESSA, MI – One of General Motors Corp. powertrain chief Tom Stephen's PowerPoint slides solicits a chuckle from his audience during a recent media briefing at the $62 million U.S. BioEnergy Woodbury ethanol production plant here. A photo of a service station's billboard listing the latest price of unleaded-, medium- and premium-grade octane reads in descending order: “Arm, Leg, First Born.” But with gasoline prices at historic highs and expected to keep climbing, the potential of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.