HONEOYE FALLS, NY – With a promise to have “compelling and affordable fuel cell vehicles on the road by the end of the decade,” GM rolls out the first photos of its Hy-wire, the world’s first drivable vehicle that combines a hydrogen fuel cell with by-wire technology. The Hy-wire features a largely glass-encased body designed by Stile Bertone in Italy The roll-out will culminate in a live demonstration of the Hy-wire, a working version of the AUTOnomy concept that bowed at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.