General Motors Corp. purchasing chief Bo Andersson, who created a global procurement organization while attempting to rebuild tattered relations with suppliers, has left the auto maker to pursue other career opportunities. A replacement for Andersson will be announced soon. If the choice is made internally, GM management may look to one of Andersson’s three regional vice presidents: Tom McMillen (based in Europe), Jim Bovenzi (Asia/Pacific) or Johnny Saldanha (Latin America, Africa and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.