NEW YORK – General Motors says its new state-of-the-art Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system will begin rolling out later this year in the Volt extended-range electric vehicle, followed by the hot-selling Equinox cross/utility vehicle. Additional still-to-be-announced Chevy models will get MyLink next year, says Micky Bly, executive director-global engineering. Chevrolet MyLink marries the safety, security and navigation capabilities of GM’s OnStar telematics system with audio services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.