General Motors Corp. reportedly is calling back 27,168 Buick Regals made between Dec. 17, 2002, and Sept. 28, 2004, because of the potential for an engine vacuum hose to loosen. The recall affects Regal 2.0 models. GM says frequent vibrations can loosen the hose, causing the driver to have to apply greater force when braking. Some three minor accidents, but no injuries, have been reported.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.