General Motors Corp. is recalling 107,000 ’02 and ’03 model Buick Rendezvous cross/utility vehicles due to a faulty rear liftgate. The recall comes in the wake of an accident in which the vehicle’s liftgate tore away, causing injury to an occupant. GM says it will add a metal strap between the inner and outer panel of the liftgate.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.