In desperate need of some positive PR, General Motors Corp. names Steve Harris vice president-global communications effective Feb. 1. Harris, 60, replaces Tom Kowaleski, 54, who has resigned effective March 1. Harris rejoins GM for his third tour of duty, having begun his career at the auto maker in 1967, before signing on with American Motors Corp. in 1979 as director of product public relations. Harris headed Chrysler Corp.’s public relations department between 1987 and 1998, then ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.