SHANGHAI — General Motors Corp. expands its Sino-U.S. educational partnerships, involving universities in Michigan and China, in an effort to find manufacturing solutions. GM and Shanghai Jiaotong University (SJTU), one of Shanghai's leading universities, inked an agreement in late October to establish the GM Body Manufacturing Satellite Lab. Three separate GM joint ventures — Shanghai General Motors Automobile Co. Ltd., Jinbei General Motors Automobile Co. Ltd., and the Pan Asia Technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.