CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. will turn over nearly its entire lineup of North American vehicles between now and ’08, says a top-ranking executive. GM continues to work on platform for Solstice. "Got a factoid for you,” Gary Cowger, president-North America, says. “Ninety percent of our cars will be changed over the next four years." By "changed" he means either totally new or a major next-generation remake, he adds. "No one has that kind of product offensive," Cowger says, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.