General Motors Corp. announces pricing for its ’05 Cadillac CTS entry-luxury sedan begins at $30,695, including a destination freight charge of $695. The CTS will be equipped with a new standard engine – GM’s 210-hp 2.8L VVT V-6, which will be available in dealerships later this year. The current 255-hp 3.6LVVT will remain an option for the ’05 CTS but now will offer a 6-speed manual as the base transmission. Pricing begins at $32,945, including destination freight charges of $695. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.