General Motors Russian group sales soared 82% in May to 23,102, for a year-to-date result up 66% to 88,339. GM also confirms plans today to increase annual production capacity 75% in Russia to 350,000 units over the next five years, bringing a total of 1,500 new jobs to its two assembly plants. The Chevrolet brand ranked No.2 in May, with deliveries soaring 62% to 16,805 units for a 5-month total up 49% to 63,434. The Chevy Niva cross/utility vehicle placed No.11 in car sales, up 39% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.