General Motors Corp. reports a third-quarter loss of $804 million, or $1.42 earnings per share, on revenues totaling $43.6 billion. The loss comes after a pre-tax write-down of $2.2 billion of its 20% equity stake in Fiat Auto SpA annihilates what would’ve been a healthy operating profit. (view related data: GM Third Quarter Financial Results Also negatively effecting GM’s July-September results were its Hughes Electronics unit and a $186 million pre-tax net charge related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.