DETROIT – Early interest from potential buyers in General Motors Corp.’s commercial mortgage operations is encouraging, GM’s top executive says. “There’s been good interest,” says GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner following a recent speech to the Economic Club of Detroit. “We’ve got some (monetary) bogeys as to whether it’s interesting or not to sell. I’d say what we’ve seen so far is more or less what we expected. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner says there has been considerable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.