FAYENCE, France – The evening’s coda for a perfect early fall day here in southern France is a glimpse at forthcoming products from General Motors Corp. Rick Wagoner, GM chairman and CEO, walks down the slope of a meticulously manicured golf course toward a fairway dotted with 20 or so vehicles the auto maker plans to put into production during the next several years. The products are among the reasons Wagoner says GM’s future is as bright as the sunshine that soaks the Provence region’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.