WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp. President and CEO Fritz Henderson says the auto maker’s historic first week in bankruptcy was exactly that – one week down and as few as possible left to go. “We’re just trying to move as fast as we can to execute our plan, pull things forward, get things behind us,” Henderson tells journalists at the opening of the auto maker’s new battery-development laboratory here. GM filed for Chapter 11 June 1 in New York and spent that afternoon successfully ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.