Bryan Nesbitt made his name as the stylist of a tall, retro-looking, compact cross/utility vehicle. As a 27-year old graduate from the Pasadena, CA, illustrious Art Center College of Design, Nesbitt styled the PT Cruiser during his 7-year stint at Chrysler Corp. Bryan Nesbitt, head of design for GM in Europe. In his words, the PT was, “a celebration of lots of cars from the late ’30s and early ’40s. It used creative aesthetics to give a high emotional appeal that went beyond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.