DETROIT – Newly hired General Motors Co. Chief Financial Officer Chris Liddell admits he had designs on taking the top spot at another information technology company as his career at Microsoft Corp. wound down last year. But he says those aspirations took a back seat to affecting “hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.” Liddell’s remarks come during his first meeting with journalists since his hiring on Dec. 21 at GM world headquarters here today. “I’ve never been concerned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.