SEOUL -- Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. and General Motors Corp. appear unlikely to wrap up a deal by year’s end. Even the due diligence situation seems unclear, with Daewoo sources claiming the process has been completed and their GM counterparts maintaining it still is in progress. The arrival in Korea of GM’s Nick Reilly, who now heads the transition team and has been designated president of the new company GM plans to set up, does not mean a deal is imminent, Ward’s is told. Analysts say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.