NEW YORK – Industry watchers can stop waiting for the other shoe to fall, says General Motors Corp. CEO G. Richard Wagoner Jr., who continues to emphasize that his company has not been approached by Fiat SpA about exercising its “put” option on Fiat Auto SpA early. GM CEO Richard Wagoner Jr. Fiat has the option to put its remaining 80% stake in Fiat Auto to GM in 2004, but there have been repeated reports the financially beleaguered Italian conglomerate may ask GM to move up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.