DETROIT – In a dramatic reversal of a product decision made years ago, General Motors Corp. will continue making a small pickup for its GMC nameplate, Ward’s has learned.Original plans called for dropping the GMC Sonoma when the all-new GMT355 architecture went into production during the fourth quarter of 2003. Chevy Colorado (above) to replace S-10. But, within the last two weeks, a GMC version was added to the product program that also includes the Chevy S-10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.