General Motors Corp. says one of its leading alternative-fuels scientists will join the scientific advisory board of Mascoma Corp., as the auto maker’s partner in next-generation cellulosic-fuel research moves its technology closer to commercialization. Andreas M. Lippert, director-Global Energy Systems at GM, joins the Mascoma advisory board, which includes other experts with in-depth knowledge of the composition and structure of cellulosic biomass; conversion of biomass to sugars using ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.