MILFORD, MI – Seeing what it considers an underserved vehicle segment, General Motors launches the premium compact ’12 Buick Verano sedan later this year targeting a wide range of customers, from young professionals to empty-nesters. The auto maker will do the same with the recently announced Chevrolet Cruze diesel, which arrives in 2013 aimed at a U.S. compact-car segment solely held by Volkswagen. Tony DiSalle, vice president and marketing chief at Buick, stops short of saying a trend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.