General Motors Corp. reportedly will divest its stake in Isuzu Motors Ltd., following its sale of all of its share of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru) and the majority of its share in Suzuki Motor Corp. GM is selling its 7.9% stake in Isuzu, which it has held a share of for 35 years, for $300 million, Reuters reports. The Isuzu shares are being purchased by Japanese trading houses Mitsubishi Corp. and Itochu Corp., each taking 3.5%, and Mizuho Corporate Bank, which will hold the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.