TAIPEI – General Motors Corp. will sell its 49% stake in Yulon General Motors Co. Ltd. to joint-venture partner Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. for a symbolic NT$1 ($0.03). The JV was established in 2005 with an initial investment of NT$2 billion ($60.6 million) to assemble Buick sedans. Yulon plans to invest NT$210 million ($6.4 million) in new capital in Yulon GM, which will continue to assemble and distribute GM cars without interruption. New GM models also will be introduced in Taiwan, a Yulon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.