General Motors Corp. is set to announce another Internet tie-up this week designed to help it funnel more sales prospects to dealers. The announcement, expected to come Tuesday, Feb. 9, will involve a deal with an automotive information provider, whose website draws consumers in the market for new cars and trucks, Mark T. Hogan, GM vice president in charge of e-GM, tells Ward's. Mr. Hogan would not reveal the name of the partner, but says the arrangement does not include GM acquiring an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.