LAS VEGAS – It may be DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s year to be the featured manufacturer here at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show, but General Motors Corp. isn’t dialing back its presence. Hummer H2 Upscale Performance There are more than 300 GM vehicles on the show floor, including 39 at the GM exhibit – 33 of which are on display for the first time. “Without a doubt, this is the most coordinated display of SEMA vehicles we’ve ever had,” Gary Cowger, GM North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.