ISTANBUL – General Motors Corp.’s Opel Astra sedan makes its world premiere at the recent Istanbul auto show, becoming the fifth addition to the model range. The new model was developed at General Motors Europe’s International Technical Development Center in Russelsheim, Germany. It joins the 5-door hatchback, 3-door GTC hatchback, station wagon and all-new TwinTop hardtop/convertible in the Astra lineup. GM says the 4-door sedan will be positioned as an upper-end family car in Eastern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.