General Motors Co. continues its management realignments, naming company veteran Alan Batey chairman and managing director of GM Holden Ltd. in Australia. Batey, 46, will replace Mark Reuss, 45, who is returning to the U.S. to assume a senior leadership role in product development. Batey, now GM Holden executive director, sales, marketing and aftersales, takes up his new role Sept. 1. Reuss has been at GM Holden since February, 2008, and previously was executive director- global vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.