General Motors Co. says it will conduct an external search for a new CEO for Adam Opel GmbH following the resignation of Carl-Peter Forster, although a GM insider could be named to guide the German subsidiary through an interim period. That temporary head could be Nick Reilly, who presently oversees GM’s International Operations and is a U.K. native, or possibly Bob Lutz, who serves on Opel’s supervisory board and once led GM Europe. However, both have full plates – Lutz is trying turn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.