General Motors Corp. confirms it will not import the slow-selling Saturn Astra compact car for the ’09 model year and reveals the division as of this month no longer will honor its 30-day return policy, a longtime hallmark of the brand’s vaunted retail experience. Additionally, GM is further delaying production of the ’09 Saturn Vue 2-Mode Hybrid, originally scheduled to be built at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, starting late last year. Output was pushed back as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.