DETROIT – Downplaying a contractual obligation that could force General Motors Corp. to purchase the remaining 80% of Fiat Auto SpA it doesn’t already own, GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner suggests GM’s current 20% equity stake may never change. GM chief Rick Wagoner says GM may never change its stake in Fiat Auto. “I don’t know what the future holds,” says Wagoner. “But it is possible these industrial cooperations continue for the rest of our careers, and our equity position ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.