WARREN, MI – Tired of seeing General Motors Corp. score poorly time and time again among suppliers in industry studies, the auto maker’s purchasing chief has had enough. Bo Andersson says GM is surveying suppliers to improve relations. Bo Andersson, GM vice president-worldwide purchasing, production control and logistics, tells Ward’s GM is doing its own survey of supplier relations because some third-party studies, conducted by firms such as Planning Perspectives Inc., are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.