General Motors Corp. credits the technological prowess of its newly acquired South Korean operations for the quick rollout of a single vehicle in several global markets. GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., which rose from the ashes of the former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., now is tailoring its J200 platform for markets around the world. The new model bowed at the Geneva motor show earlier this year and will be sold in Western Europe as the Nubira II. Daewoo Lacetti goes to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.