GM Holden Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director Denny Mooney is being moved to Detroit, where he will assume a newly created position of GM vice president-global vehicle systems and integration starting Aug. 1. GM says Mooney will oversee the implementation of best practices for GM’s global engineering organization and work with regional engineering leaders to better leverage the benefits of the auto maker’s global vehicle development system. He will answer to Jim Queen, GM group vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.