NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. has a 2-pronged strategy of using halo performance cars to change the perception of its brands and the company’s engineering capability, Mark Reuss, vice president-performance vehicles, tells the International Motor Press Assn. here. He also says performance halo vehicles make a $400 million contributory profit (not including fixed costs such as labor) to GM annually. GM says Cadillac STS-V to outperform BMW M3. At a time when Ford Motor Co. seems to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.