NASHVILLE – General Motors Corp. continues to mull whether to extend its 24-Hour Test Drive marketing program, but the program sure is getting results, says GM North America President Gary Cowger. Cowger, speaking with reporters here at a 50th anniversary celebration for the Chevrolet Corvette, says that of the 130,000 people who have taken a GM vehicle home for a test drive, 29% have purchased a vehicle – and two-thirds of those have been conquest sales from other brands. (See related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.